The C.N.R.S. (National Center for Scientific Research) opened an office in India in February 2011 to develop and strengthen partnerships with Indian research institutions and favour mobility of Indian scientists. Located in the Section for Science and Technology within the Institut Français en Inde in New Delhi, the office is headed by Dr. Srini Kaveri since February 2015.
Find more information on C.N.R.S. activities in India on this page.
About C.N.R.S.: A public organization under the responsibility of the French Ministry of Education and Research, it is the largest fundamental research organisation in Europe, and carries out research in all fields of science, within 10 divisions:
- Institute of Chemistry (INC)
- Institute of Ecology and Environment (INEE)
- Institute of Physics (INP)
- Institute of Nuclear and Particle Physics (IN2P3)
- Institute of Biological Sciences (INSB)
- Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences (INSHS)
- Institute for Computer Sciences (INS2I)
- Institute for Engineering and Systems Sciences (INSIS)
- Institute for Mathematical Sciences (INSMI)
- Institute for Earth Sciences and Astronomy (INSU)