Are you a (post)doctoral researcher thinking about your next career move? The Marie Sklodowska-Curie (MSCA) Individual Fellowships may be just right for you. These fellowships fund researchers looking to enhance their career development and prospects by working abroad. This trans-national fellowships awarded to the best or most promising researchers (all nationalities, subject to mobility rule).
There are two types of Individual Fellowships:
EUROPEAN FELLOWSHIPS| India à Europe (see attached list: 28 Member States and 16 Associated Countries)
- For postdoctoral research stays in a EU Member State or an associated country.
- Last from one to two years.
- Can help to restart research careers after a break such as parental leave.
- Can also help reintegrate researchers coming back to Europe.
GLOBAL FELLOWSHIPS| Europe à India
- For postdoctoral research stays (one to two years) outside Europe for researchers based in a EU Member State or an associated country.
- There is a mandatory one year return period to Europe.
- This fellowship provides opportunity to India universities, institutes and companies to host European postdoctoral or more senior European researchers at their laboratory.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Promising researchers from anywhere in the world: all nationalities can apply.
- Mobility is a must: you have to come to Europe, move within Europe or move outside of Europe.
- Experienced researchers only: you will have your doctoral degree or at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline.
- All areas of research.
Please see the flyer for detailed information about the fellowship programme. Last Date for Submission of online application: 12 September 2018 (17h00 Brussels time).
Please feel free to forward this information to researchers of your network stakeholders which might be interested in applying.