The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses.
It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Calendar Session 2016
- Opening of the call for applications: October 10th, 2016
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 6th, 2017
- Announcement of results: Week of March 20th, 2017
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2017 Session
Only the French higher education institutions may submit candidature files. Please note that candidatures of any Indian students have to be prepared and introduced by the host institution in France.
- You are a foreign student and you need further information about the programme : click here