The results for the French Tech Ticket Season 2 have been published in March 2017.
The French Tech Ticket is an initiative jointly organised by Business France, Bpifrance, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that aims at inciting international entrepreneurs to set up their start-ups in France. It is a competition that offers to laureates an attractive welcome package that includes a funding of €45,000, fast-track procedure to obtain a residency permit, 12 months free office space in one of the 41 partner incubators, and many other advantages.
More than 1,200 applications have been received, from more than 100 different countries. Entrepreneurs from India were first in number of applications submitted, followed by the United States, Egypt, Brazil, and Russia.
Out of these applications, 70 start-ups have been selected as laureates. India is the best represented country among the laureates, with the biggest number of selected projects (11) and 19 Indian nationals among the winners.
The laureate start-ups are:
- CZAR SECURITIES GETASTRA.COM
- GREENBOARD GREENBOARD.TECH
- COM WWW.HANDSCART.COM
- INTRIPPER INTRIPPER.COM
- JETPACK DATA JETPACKDATA.COM
- COM WWW.MIKANIKI.COM
- MOCIOUN TECHLABS PVT. LTD. (TALEHUNT) TALEHUNT.COM
- OIZOM INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD. HTTPS://OIZOM.COM/
- OORJA DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED OORJASOLUTIONS.ORG
- PROACTIVE FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS PROACTIVEFLEETMANAGEMENTSOLUTIONS.COM
- ZIFY ZIFY.COM