The CBI – Centre for Integrative Biology launches its second PhD program!
The Center for Integrative Biology – CBI in Toulouse is launching its second call to hire highly motivated students interested in pursuing a 3 years PhD to be started in October 2017. We welcome applicants from any country that hold a Master’s degree or equivalent (5 years of higher education) obtained by September 2017 (detailed description of the program here ).
- Deadline for dossiers deposition – 31st of July 2017
- Interviews – 5th of September 2017
- Outcome of the selection process – 8th of September 2017
- PhD start – 1st of October 2017
The 3 PhD projects currently open to candidature (more may follow before the deadline):
* Gene regulation via RNase Y cleavage-specificity in the human pathogen Staphylococcus aureus – Peter Redder’s group.
* Novel mechanisms involved in pre-ribosomal RNA processing in human cells – Pierre-Emmanuel Gleizes’s group.
For detailed description of the project go here and to visit group’s website go to http://cbi-toulouse.fr/fr/equipe-pierre-emmanuel-gleizes
* Role of non-coding RNAs in senescence-associated chromatin reorganization – Didier Trouche’s group.
For detailed description of the project go here and to visit group’s website go to http://cbi-toulouse.fr/eng/equipe-trouche
Candidates should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- A letter of motivation
- A detailed CV, stating final grade and rank (if available) for each year and a list of courses attended during the master level (past 2 years)
- Two letters of recommendation from past supervisors.
- Copy of the last diploma.